Alf, as he appears in the manga.
|Name in Kanji||アルフ|
|Name in Romaji||Arufu|
|Fighting Style||Yūtō Sekien Bu|
|Position(s)||Underling of Kaiser|
|Appearances||Manga (ch. 165-166), Anime (ep. 124-125)|
Sōta Arai (Shin Hokuto Musou)
- Alf of the Hourglass (砂時計のアルフ Sunadokei no Arufu )
- An Asuran warrior who took the title 'Alf of the Hourglass', as he boasted a record of 122 victories against only the strongest opponents, 105 of whom were killed within two minutes. If he was unable to defeat them within this time limit, he considered himself unworthy of victory. Kaiser promised him Lin if he could kill the man with seven scars.
- Alf started the hourglass and used a poisoned cape to blur Kenshiro's vision, creating multiple illusions of himself to confuse his opponent. However, Kenshiro countered this ruse by attacking in every direction at once, pummelling the real Alf's entire body and causing him to explode (in the manga, to split in the middle) before the hourglass emptied.
- Alf was included in the Hokuto no Ken video game for Megadrive and its western port Last Battle. He is one of the toughest enemies in the game.
- In the western port, Alf is given purple skin and blue blood, likely to downplay the violent nature of his demise.
From Hokuto no Ken: Kyūkyoku Kaisetsusho: Seikimatsu Haō Retsuden.
- Level: B
- Power: 3
- Speed: 4
- Skills: 3
- Looks: 3
- Charisma: 2
- Alf's physique and facial appearance are modeled after bodybuilder, Robby Robinson.