Gill, as he appears in the manga.
|Name in Kanji||ギル・ハーン|
|Name in Romaji||Giru Hān|
|Alternate spelling(s)||Gill Hurn|
|Fighting Style||Nanto Sōyō Ken|
|Family||Buzz Harn (brother)|
|Appearances||Manga (ch. 145-160), Anime (ep. 114-116)|
Keisuke Baba (Shin Hokuto Musou)
- Gill Harn (ギル・ハーン Giru Hān)
- Together with his brother, Buzz (バズ Bazu) , Gill makes up the infamous Harn Bros., two dangerous fighters who were captured by the bounty hunter Ein through luck and wit (ironically they would later be released by Ein and Kenshirō).
- They are masters of Nanto Sōyō Ken (南斗双鷹拳, "South Dipper Twin Hawk Fist"), a double-team style which focuses on combined aerial attacks, and they hold a grudge against Falco for killing several Nanto masters. They fight Falco together in the name of Nanto but are easily defeated. After Buzz sacrifices himself with the nuclear mortar, Gill joins the Hokuto Army and is seen carrying Ein's dead body later in the series before being phased out of the story.
- In the anime, Buzz is speared to death by Falco's men before he can detonate the mortar. Gill charges through the crowd of soldiers to his brother's side and causes the explosion himself, losing his life. Gill is therefore replaced by a generic male character during Ein's death-scene.
- Gill is modelled after professional wrestler, Joseph "Animal" Laurinaitis, one half of the Road Warriors tag-team, with his brother Buzz modelled after the other, Michael "Hawk" Hegstrand.
- Gil is one of the only heroic characters to wear a mohawk hairstyle.