|Hokuto Hatenkai Ken|
|Romaji||Hokuto Hatenkai Ken|
|English||Fist to Take and Destroy the Heavens|
|School||Hokuto Shin Ken, Gō no Ken style|
- Called by Raoh his (全霊の拳, Fist of One's Whole Soul). Also known as Hokuto Metten Ha (北斗滅天把).
Appears in Edit
- Raoh summons all of his tōki into his fist. His only use of this is in chapter 129 of the manga, for it to be a decisive blow in the battle between him and Kenshiro. However, Kenshiro managed to hit Raoh before his fist reached him, destroying what power Raoh had left in his fist.
- Appears in episode 108 of the anime. Its usage by Raoh is the same as in the original manga.
- In this game it is called Hokuto Metten Ha (北斗滅天把).
- In this game it is called Hokuto Hatenkai Ken (北斗把天壊拳 Fist to Take and Destroy the Heavens)