Yu's father, as he appears in the manga.
|Name in Kanji||ユウの父|
|Name in Romaji||Yū no chichi|
|Alternate spelling(s)||Jun (unofficial name)|
|Family||Unnamed wife, Yu (son)|
|Appearances||Manga (ch. 48), Anime (ep. 34-35)|
|Voice actor(s)||Ikuya Sawaki|
- Yu's father (ユウの父 Yū no chichi )
- The unnamed father of Yu, he was given the unofficial name 'Jun' in the English Master Edition of the manga.
- Along with his wife, he took his sick son, Yu, to the Village of Miracles to be treated by the healer, Toki. However, unbeknownst to him, Toki had been replaced by the mad imposter Amiba.
- After "Toki" appeared to heal his son, Jun was forced to become a 'test dummy' in return and was about to have his respiratory muscles sealed until Kenshiro arrived in the nick of time.
- When Kenshiro revealed that "Toki" had in fact euthanized Yu, Jun attacked his son's murderer with a knife, but Amiba struck his Gekishinko vital point which rapidly increased his heart rate until his veins burst.
- In the TV series, Yu is saved by Kenshiro before Amiba can euthanize him. Jun still tries to kill Amiba for this attempted murder and suffers the same fate as in the manga.
Video Games Edit
- In Hokuto no Ken for PlayStation, Jun is absent, only his wife and son appear.
- Jun appears in a custcene in Shin Hokuto Musou playing his role in the manga. The attack used to kill him is a special move that can be used on foes when the playable version of Amiba is downloaded.