Kaiser, as he appears in the manga.
|Name in Kanji||カイゼル|
|Name in Romaji||Kaizeru|
|Alternate spelling(s)||Kaizer, Kaizel|
|Fighting Style||Mōko-ryū Yōkin Shō|
|Position(s)||District General (郡将 Gunshō )|
|Appearances||Manga (ch. 165-170) Anime (ep. 123-126)|
Takahiro Fujimoto (Shin Hokuto Musou)
- Kaiser (カイゼル Kaizeru )
- District general of Shura and master of Mōko-ryū Yōkin Shō (孟古流妖禽掌, "Ancient Style Bewitching Bird Palm"), a fighting style which allows him to extract an opponent's internal organs and break their bones without making an external injury.
- He proceeds over a fighting arena where Asura battle one another to the death and holds a tournament where the winner will receive Lin as their prize. He offers her to the victor, Alf, on the condition that he eliminates the intruder, Kenshiro. Shachi (disguised as a boro) witnesses Alf's defeat to Kenshiro and releases Lin from Kaiser's captivity, absconding into the wasteland. Kaiser sends one of his Asura to track them down and follows closely behind, arriving in time to observe Shachi destroying his underling.
- With Shachi having proven his strength, Kaiser consents to letting him have Lin. However, since Kaiser now knows the Rakshasa's true identity, Shachi claims his life is forfeit. Kaiser is amused by this and sets Sha and Zhan against him to test his opponent's mettle, before fighting Shachi himself. During the battle, Kaiser manages to break one of Shachi's ribs, at the expense of losing his right-arm, as Shachi deliberately left that part of his body unguarded to create an opening.
- While reduced to one arm, Kaiser fights on and sees through Shachi's attacks. His arrogance becomes his undoing, as he drops his guard and Shachi punishes him with a roundhouse kick followed by a fatal strike to the forehead. In his death throes after his head erupts, Kaiser learns Shachi's ultimate goal is to defeat the Asura and become greater than God himself. Kaiser mocks his lofty ambitions, reminding him of the three Rashō who stand in his way, and that one of them, Han, was responsible for the scar on his chest.
From Hokuto no Ken: Kyūkyoku Kaisetsusho: Seikimatsu Haō Retsuden.
- Level: A
- Power: 4
- Speed: 4
- Skills: 4
- Looks: 2
- Charisma: 3
- Kaiser is one of the few characters to die offscreen.
- Along with Bolge, Kaiser has the distinction of being the only character to not be killed immediately by a head explosion.