This article lists moments in popular culture such as television, film and video games that make reference or parody the Hokuto no Ken series.
- In the 5th Dr. Slump film, Dr. Slump and Arale-chan: Hoyoyo! The City of Dreams, Mechapolis, Tsukutsun Tsun wanders a fake wasteland dressed as Kenshiro fighting several robot's with mohawks resembling raiders and using Hokuto Shin Ken on them.
- The character Mari from Project A-ko is a gender-flipped parody of Kenshiro voiced by Daisuke Gori.
- In the 23rd episode of Excel Saga, F City is destroyed with it becoming a wasteland filled with raiders parodying moments from Hokuto no Ken.
- In the 10th episode of 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku, Hayao Imagawa is shown briefly dressed as Kenshirou in a scene transition after a scene with him training with the Virgin King.
- The 28th chapter of Shokugeki no Soma, Soma Yukihira is shown coming back from the hell camp buff like Kenshirou with the seven scars on his chest in Isshiki's dream.
- Rolento from Capcom's Final Fight and Street Fighter series is inspired directly from the Colonel from the Golan. Both are characterized as former members of the Red Beret forces.
- Zangief from Street Fighter II has the exact same design as Gōda, a minor raider that Kenshirou defeats in the anime.
- A weapon in Fallout New Vegas known as the Fist of Rawr can be crafted into a weapon called "Fist of the North Rawr" when your character has the Wild Wasteland trait.
- The Japanese instruction card for the 1984 Data East arcade game Karate Dō (released overseas as Karate Champ) features an illustration of a karateka that is traced over from a panel drawing of Kenshiro in Chapter 37 of the manga.