|Nishi Shinkū Ha|
|Romaji||Nishi Shinkū Ha|
|English||Two-Finger Nil-Space Grasp|
|School||Hokuto Shin Ken|
(二指真空把 Two-Finger Nil-Space Grasp)
- This technique allows the user to catch an arrow between index and middle finger before sending it flying back at the same speed and trajectory from whence it came.
Appears in Edit
- Original Manga
- Kenshiro uses it on Spade in chapter 2, titled "A Cry from the Heart" (心の叫びの巻 Kokoro no Sakebi no Maki)
- Raoh uses it against Mamiya in chapter 71
- Kenshiro uses it against Shima and Ren in Jubaku no Machi
- Kenshiro Kasumi uses it against Liu Feiyan in chapter 124
- Kenshiro Den
- Kenshiro uses it on a hail of arrows fired by Jugai's army.