Sega Ages 2500: Hokuto no Ken
|Release date(s)||March 25, 2004|
Sega Ages 2500: Hokuto no Ken (SEGA AGES 2500 北斗の拳) is a side-scrolling action game released by Sega for the PlayStation 2 on March 25, 2004. It is a remake of Sega's Hokuto no Ken for the Mark III video game platform, in which the game's graphics are now fully polygonal. The original Mark III game is included in addition to the remade version.
The main story mode consists of six stages where the player controls not only Kenshirō, but Rei and Toki as well on certain stages. In addition to basic attacks, the player can perform various special techniques by selecting them with L and R buttons and then perform the currently selected technique with the triangle button. Performing a special technique will consume a portion of the player's Big Dipper gauge, which must be replenished by defeating enemies if the player seeks to use their special techniques again.
Stages and enemiesEdit
- Chapter 1
- A Destined Reunion (第一章 宿命の再会)
- Chapter 2
- A Heartless Law (第二章 非情の掟)
- Jagi's underlings and sub-boss
- Chapter 3
- The Six Stars of Nanto Shines!! (第三章 南斗六星光る！！)
- Yuda's underlings and sub-boss
- Chapter 4
- Because of Love!! (第四章 愛ゆえに!!)
- Souther's underlings and sub-boss
- Chapter 5
- The Time for a Final Farewell! (第五章 永訣の時！)
- Chapter 6
- Crossroads of Fate (第六章 宿命の岐路!!)
- Raoh (two-part battle: first at the Castle of Nanto, and then at the Hokuto Renkitōza).