Taiga, as illustrated in the Hokuto no Ken 2 Famicom game guide.
|Name in Kanji||タイガ|
|Name in Romaji||Taiga|
|Fighting Style||Gento Kō Ken|
|Position(s)||General of the Green Light|
|Appearances||Anime (ep. 114-123)|
|Voice actor(s)||Masaharu Satō|
- Taiga (タイガ, also spelled Tiger)
- Taiga is a villain who appears exclusively in the Hokuto no Ken TV series. Along with Boltz, he is a renegade Gento Kō Ken master who serves the Viceroy Jakoh. He substitutes Jask, Jakoh's elder son, in the anime version of the story. Taiga holds the title of the Green Light General of the Imperial Capital, due to the color of his fighting aura.
- Taiga fought Bat and Ein when they infiltrated the Imperial Capital to hunt down Jakoh, knocking both out with a single use of his technique. After Bat and co. fell into Jakoh's trapdoor, Taiga remains by Jakoh's side. However, when Jakoh's plot to pit Kenshiro and Falco against each other failed, Taiga abandoned his master, telling him he could no longer stand the sight of him.
- After Jakoh's death, Taiga kidnapped Lin and activated the self-destruct mechanism that was installed into the Imperial Capital, resulting in the capital's destruction. Taiga fled overseas to the Kingdom of Shura with Lin in order to lure Ken and Falco to their deaths. However, Taiga's entire unit was annihilated upon their arrival to Shura and Taiga himself was mortally wounded. Before dying, Taiga encountered Falco and taunted him that hell itself awaited him on the island.
Hokuto no Ken 2 (Famicom)Edit
- Taiga's only appearance outside of the Hokuto no Ken anime was in the Famicom video game version of Hokuto no Ken 2. Taiga appears in the game as the boss of Stage 3, serving as the warden of the Empire's Concentration Camp for Traitors, essentially substituting Beron. His counterpart from the manga, Jask, also appears as a sub-boss in Stage 6.