FANDOM


Tenryū Kokyū Hō
Tenryū Kokyū Hō (manga)
Name

() () 呼吸()

()
Kanji 転龍呼吸法
Romaji Tenryū Kokyū Hō
English Art of Dragon's Breathing
Data
School Hokuto Shin Ken
Tenryū Kokyū Hō (転龍呼吸法 Art of Dragon's Breathing?)

A breathing technique that unlocks the full potential of Kenshiro's body, giving him superhuman strength. As a side effect, his leather jacket tears apart from the force of his growing muscles. It is likely that this is the technique used whenever he shreds his shirt and destroys an enemy in the anime.

According to Kenshiro, "A normal human body can only use 30% of their strength at most; however, with Tenryū Kokyū Hō, the rest of the 70% is utilized." Shown during the fight with Devil Rebirth.


Appears in Edit

Original Manga

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.